Parents night out
Whether your kids are looking for new fun games and activities, or you crave a kids-free day/night out, RLC’s Parents’ Day or Night Out programs are the perfect way to give yourself some time away while your kids play and learn alongside their peers under the supervision of our caring and trained staff. We play, eat a snack, play some more, do activities, and finish with a movie on the big screen. We even have some STEM craft activities for older kids which help them reinforce important life skills.
Our Parents’ Day or Night Out offer enrichment and interaction that includes:
- Quality, age-appropriate programming
- Variety of toys, games, crafts, and other activities
- Social interaction with kids in same age group
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
Spring and Fall break
Our Spring and Fall Break camps at Rocket City Learning Center offer a fun and educational way for children to spend their time off from school. Our experienced teachers and tutors create a safe and engaging environment for students to learn and grow.
During our Spring and Fall Break camps, we focus on
- Improving math and reading/writing skills through workbooks and various teaching techniques
- Offer activities and projects such as creative writing, reading comprehension, anime drawing, and field trips
- We provide a well-rounded experience for your child/children during their break from school
Our Summer Camp at Rocket City Learning Center is an exciting way for children to spend their summer break while learning and having fun. Our experienced teachers and tutors provide a safe and engaging environment for your child/children to learn, play, and grow.
Our Summer camp activities include:
- Math facts camp
- Creative writing, reading comprehension, and anime drawing
- One movie a week will be our movie days: TBA
- Friday Outdoor Activities such as Rainbow Mountain Hike, Swimming and playing in the Dublin Park, Bowling Day, Botanical Garden, Big spring park, Cooks Museum, Downtown Murals Tour, Rocket Center, Lowe Mill
Important Note: Activity and craft fees will be added extra depending on the entrance fee for the activities and the cost of the crafts. ($100 per month or $25 per week)
Our Holiday Camps are the perfect way for children to spend their breaks from school.
Our camps are designed to be a mix of education, art, and play, providing a well-rounded experience for your child/children.
- During our Holiday Camps, we focus on
- improving math and reading/writing skill
- Incorporate various teaching techniques outside of workbooks to engage children in hands-on learning
- Safe and nurturing environment for students to learn and grow
- Other activities and projects include creative writing, reading comprehension, anime drawing, and field trips