- 20 students
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 42 hour duration
ACT Test-Prep. | 42-Hours Program
Rocket City Learning Center’s most comprehensive test-preparation course for the ACT yet.
- Recommended Grade and Score: 11,12 with Current score >22
- 42 Hours of total prep
- Potential Increase of score will be +5 (** Conditions Apply)
- 2 – 1 hour one on one consultation for each student
- Teacher to student ratio is 1:6.
- A total of 7 practiced tests will be conducted.
- 12-hour review of grammar and math, which are critical to succeeding on the ACT
- Careful breakdown of all 4 sections: English, Math, Reading, & Science
- 32-hours devoted to test-taking strategies
- 1 Timed Mock test at the end of the Prep. (3-4 hours)
- Homework Assigned for Each Week
On top of all that, we will provide a book including 6 previous ACTs excluding the mock-test of the most recent exam edition available. As many additional tests as requested will be provided for guided practice.
Enrollment in RLC’s 42-Hour ACT Test-Prep. will also come with 2-hours of 1-on-1 consultation at the midpoint of the course to ensure you are receiving the best quality of service. This course can be either online via Zoom, or in-person the Center is offered with all safety precautions – The choice is yours!
Early bird discounted price ends 10 days before the class starts
0.00 average based on 0 ratings